Welcome to my home page, where you can get the latest scoop!
When autumn leaves are falling…
Oddly enough, my favorite Johnny Cash song is “I Still Miss Someone,” and until just now, I thought it began, when autumn leaves are falling. Not true.
This is how rumors get started.
I don’t know about your September, but mine flew past in such a blur, I feel like I’ve landed in October with quite a bump. I met all my goals for the month, except for a bit of housecleaning that is on a sliding deadline.
Speaking of rumors, I tried to get several started when I went to the Southern California Writer’s Conference, but no one would bite. I thought I was a pretty good liar, but perhaps I’m not as criminally-inclined as I like to pretend. My workshops went well, and that’s no lie. Hopefully, I’ll be back in San Diego in February to teach at the next SCWC (http://www.writersconference.com/sd), so if you haven’t been to the event, perhaps I can tempt you to join us. We’re a fun, fun group.
I’ve got so much going on for October, I really want to blow things up like Christmas Eve at Disneyland. So here’s the plan:
1) Every day, I shall post a new blog entry on both my blog and Snoopy’s blog.
2) I shall have an Amazon Kindle Free promotion on two weekends in the month. You’ll have to stay tuned to find out which two.
3) Who knows how else I shall celebrate? (Hint: I’m open to suggestion)
BTW, if you want to listen to me ramble aimlessly about writing, I’ve been privileged to be a guest on two shows. You can check them out here:
• Garrett Miller’s Blogtalk Radio show, RatedGRadio. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/garrettmiller/2013/09/13/rated-g-radio
• Jason Matthews’ Google+ Show, Indie Authors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yOT9ZY4TnA
The mysteries and humor are all still available and selling as ebooks and paperbacks. Take a tour of my author page on Amazon, pick out your favorite, and start reading immediately. Why wait?
Where will I be next?
Oct 5, Duarte Festival of Authors in Duarte, CA
Oct 12, Placentia Heritage Day Festival in Tri-City Park
Oct 13, The Big Orange Book Festival at Chapman University, Orange, CA
I’ll post more as I book ‘em.
In the meantime,
Keep reading, Peeps!